Here is a list of some of the updates, coming to Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary;
- All new updated HD graphics.
- Overhauled sound.
- Terminals from Halo 3 will now appear, with the bonus of if you find all the Terminals in the campaign mode you will unlock some of the story from Halo 4.
- The popular Hang ‘Em High map remake, High Noon, is included with Halo: Anniversary.
Also included is a host of Kinect features, recently announced at Comic-Con including;
- Through Analyise Mode which lets you scan items in single-player campaign, using your hands to move the target over the object and then say “scan”. Items you’re able to scan include vehicles, characters, enemies and weapons.
- Library is a place you can view all the items you have scanned using gesture controls.
- Voice commands can be used to switch graphics between Anniversary or Classic and reload or throw grenades.
I think the Kinect features are a little bland, although 343 Industries did say that the Kinect features are cool but gamers should not get to excited.
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary will be released 18th November in the UK and November the 15th in the USA.